Santa stands in front of some hot cocoa and cookies on this acetate tent card. I love this friendly santa from the Holly Jolly stamp set.
Here are directions to recreate this card.
1. Start with a card base of Thick Whisper White cut
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
Score at 1 3/4″, 6″, 7″, and 8″.
2. Use the swish edge from the In the Woods Die set and cut the edge on the 1 3/4″ end score section. Snip the ends to remove the excess, the die won’t cut all the way across.
3. Cut a piece of Night Before Christmas DSP 4 3/16″ x 5 7/16″. Adhere to the center section of the card base.
4. Fold the score lines. Stamp the greeting onto the 1 3/4″ section. Make sure that it is oriented the correct direction.
5. Stamp and color Santa. Die cut with the matching die from the Jolly Season Die set.
6. Cut a piece of window sheet 5 1/2″ x 4 1/8″. Add Tear and Tape to the top and bottom flaps to adhere the window sheet. Before adhering, make sure that the window isn’t too long.
7. Glue the die cut Santa onto the front of the card.
8. Stamp a greeting onto the back if desired.