This Fun Fold works great for having a Kangaroo hop on my with a happy greeting. I’ve combined two stamp sets to create this card. The Daisy Garden and the Kangaroo & Company. I’ve pulled in some new products that will be available starting May 4 in the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. The metallic twine which comes in a 2 pack with both gold and silver and the tree paper which is part of the Beauty of Earth Designer Series Paper pack.
The coloring on the flowers and presents is also done with some new products. They are the Stampin’ Blend markers in the new in-colors, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, and Fresh Freesia with a few spots of Cinnamon Cider, a returning in-color.
The inside starts with a 4″ square of Bumblebee card stock, followed by a 3 3/4″ square of Basic White. The little Roo is colored with a Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blend.
To create a fun fold card like this:
- Cut a piece of card stock 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″ for a square card base.
- Cut a piece of designer paper 4″ x 4″ and layer onto the front of the base.
- Cut another piece of card stock 3 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card base either with dimensionals or tape. For placement lay the pieces on top of an envelope to ensure that it will be the right hight to fit inside the envelope.
- Cut a piece of white card stock 3″ x 3 3/4″ and decorate as desired. Layer onto the card front.
- Decorate with ribbon or embellishments.