Yesterday I spent a fun day at the Minnesota Zoo with my family, celebrating grandson Wyatt’s 6th birthday. It was a gorgeous fall day and we all had a great time. I think my favorite part of the day watching the cousins playing together on the playgrounds and my favorite animal was watching the young Tiger cubs playing together. (I didn’t notice the similarity until I typed that just now, lol)
For today’s card, I’ve combined the Bamboo Beauty stamp set with the Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper on a Z fold card base. This Z Fold base is simple to create.
- Mint Macaron Base 11″ x 4 1/4″ Scored at 2 1/2″ and 5 1/2″
- Linen DSP Pattern 1 – 5 1/4″ x 4″ inside
- Basic White Liner 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Linen DSP Pattern 2 – 2 3/4″ x 4″ front
- Basic White Front 2 1/4″ x 4″
The bamboo and leaves are inked with Soft Succulent and the greetings are inked with Evening Evergreen for a very soothing monochromatic look.
FREE SHIPPING ONE DAY ONLY OCTOBER 4
HERE’S THE SKINNY ON THE FREE SHIPPING:
- From Stampin’ Up!
- October 4 One Day Only
- $75 and up orders
- From Robyn’s Roost
- Use Hostess Code KGKTNPGP on orders under $150
- If your order is $150 or more don’t use the code – earn Hostess Rewards
- All orders placed on October 4 of $75 or more will get the October Creative Cards Class for FREE – To Go Option is available
- To Go Option includes all the parts for 3 cards plus envelopes
- You provide the stamps, ink and adhesive
- Pick up at my home or I will mail it for free this month
- instructions will be emailed