This Valentine card is made using a fun Modified Tower Card Technique and the Share a Milkshake stamp set and dies by Stampin’ Up!
The tower is created with a few simple score lines which are folded into a tower on the edge of the card to make it stand. A second tower is added for a fun pop up image area. If you want to create this card be sure to watch my Modified Tower Card Video Tutorial.
I love the little detail items that are included in the Share a Milkshake Dies! The little spoon, straw and even a 3D waffle cone are in the die set. Some of the dies cut out the stamped images and others are stand alone.
By placing a white layer on the back of the card, there is plenty of room to write a message. This card is perfect for someone who works at a desk. They can think of you every time they glance at the awesome card that you made for them.
- Base 4 1/4″ x 9 1/2″ Scored at 5 1/2″, 6 1/2″, 8″ & 9″
- Image holder 2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored at 1/2″ & 1 1/2″
- Basic White for back 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White for front 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic Black matte layer 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Basic Black matte layer 3 7/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Patterned Paper 1 1/4″ x 4″
- Scrap of Silver Foil for spoon
- Basic white scrap for stamping