Today I’m sharing a card made that highlights the cute Stampin’ Up! Dinoroar Designer Series Paper. Be sure to follow the links at the bottom of my post to see what other fun Designer Series Paper other STARS are sharing today.
My card is very quick and easy to make. Of course I left creating it to last minute, like I didn’t know Labor Day was coming and that would mean heading to the lake for the long weekend, lol!
- Start with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ Whisper White Card Base scored and folded at 4 1/4″.
- Adhere a 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Old Olive to the center of the card base.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper to the Old Olive.
- Cut a strip of Silver Foil 3/4″ x 4″ and adhere to lower part of the card. Use the dinosaur locations to place the foil. (Don’t cover up the one you REALLY like).
- Stamp the Happy Birthday and You’re growing up! greetings from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set onto a piece of Balmy Blue (my new FAVORITE blue). Cut it out with the Nested Stitched Label die that is about 2 1/2″ long. Adhere on top of the foil using dimensionals (Again use your FAVORITE dinosaur for placement of the greeting).
Isn’t this just perfect for a toddler? And we didn’t even get to the cute stamp set and dies that match this awesome Dinoroar Designer Series Paper.