The Puzzle Pieces Dies are fun to use for the Floating Frame Technique. Switch up the colors and the shape of the center cut out to create different looks with the same technique.
1. Cut 4 sets of puzzle pieces from 4 different colors, a 3 1/4″ square will work.
2. Cut a scrap piece for a pattern 5 1/4″ x 4″ and use the pattern to lay out the puzzle piece frame. Leave as much white space as you like, play with it to see what look you prefer.
3. Tear off a piece of Press N Seal (from the kitchen drawer) and lay over the puzzle pieces to hold in place.
4. Pick up the Press N Seal with the puzzle pieces and die cut with the rectangle stitched framelits or other shape of your choice.
5. Carefully separate the two shapes that you have just cut.
6. Use plenty of dimensionals on the backs of the frame of puzzle pieces. Remove the dimensional sticker covers. Carefully, flip over and position onto the card base.
7. Stamp the greeting in the center open area of the frame.
8. Use the center cut to make a second card if you like.