This fun card is pretty easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of special tools. A couple of circle punches to create the records and a scissors to cut out the guitar. The star of this show is the Music From the Heart stamp set.
1. Score a piece whisper white thick at 4 1/4″ and cut at 5 1/5″.
2. Punch 5 basic black 1 1/4″ circles.
3. Punch 5 multi-colored 1/2″ circles and adhere one to the center of each 1 1/4″ circle to form the records. Use the 1/16″ hole punch to make a hole in the center of each record.
4. Stamp the treble clef stamp onto a piece of Bermuda Bay paper. Stamp the guitar neck onto the treble clef matching it up to create a single image. Fussy cut the guitar and use dimensionals to adhere to card.
5. Randomly scatter and adhere the records around the guitar. if they overlap the edge of the card, simply snip off a bit. Add the You Rock greeting and some music notes. Stamp happy birthday on the inside and we’re ready to party.