The pretty globe stamp from the Beautiful World stamp set is perfect to create a peek through cut out Z Fold card. Start with 2 card bases to create this Z Fold, one in Cinnamon Cider and one in Very Vanilla.
I hope that you can see the foiled lettering on this beautiful World of Good Speciality Designer Series Paper. I love shiny stuff! Sort of like a Magpie?
To keep the elegant feel flowing onto the inside of the card, add a narrow strip of the same World of Good Speciality Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the Very Vanilla inside base.
Save the cut out circle of the World of Good Speciality DSP for another project. The Cinnamon Cider Circle will be used as a layer under the globe.
To position the Cinnamon Cider circle in the correct place, close the card, add adhesive to the Very Vanilla fold out and place the Cinnamon Cider circle in the “hole” to line up.
Here are the directions for completing this card. Be sure to follow the links at the end to purchase any supplies that you need.
1. Start with an 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Cinnamon Cider card base scored at 4 1/4″.
2. For the inside Z Fold cut a Very Vanilla base 5 1/4″ x 8″ score at 2″ and 4″. Stamp the greeting in tuxedo black. Add 3/8″ strips of DSP to the bottom. Cut 2 4″ long pieces and then trim to fit.
3. Cut a piece of DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ and run a strip of adhesive along the top only and adhere to the card front. Use the largest straight circle from the layering circles dies and cut through both the DSP and card stock front of the cider card base. Save the DSP circle for another project. Finish adhering the DSP to front of the card base.
4. Adhere the vanilla Z fold portion to the inside of the cider base. Close the card. Add adhesive to the 1/2 of the folded Z fold. Position the cider circle that was cut out of the card front back in the hole it was cut from and adhere to the Z fold.
5. Stamp a globe with tuxedo black ink onto a piece of very vanilla paper. I like to use a Stamparatus for this to get the image a deep black. Cut out with the 2nd largest stitched circle die. Cut the globe stand from Gold Foil.
6. Use dimensionals to adhere the globe circle to the cider circle. Use liquid glue to adhere the frame of the globe stand to the globe. Use a mini dimensional on just the side of the stand the will be on the Z fold. The other part will hang over.