Can you look at this card and not smile? These goats are a great spirit lifter and a Slimline style card gives a little extra writing space for a heartfelt note too! If you like visual directions, be sure to watch my Slimline Way to Goat Shadowing Technique Video.
- Start with an 8″ x 9″ piece of Just Jade and score ate 4″ so the finished card base is 4″ x 9″.
- Cut 2 strips of Magic in this Night Designer Paper 1/4″ x 9″ and adhere to the sides of the card front.
- Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and one 2 1/2″ x 3″ (for the tall goat).
- Stamp the 3 goats (I really wanted to say Billy Goats Gruff!) with Tuxedo Black.
- Using Just Jade Stampin’ Blends outline the shorter goats, one light and one dark. Using the Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend outline the tall goat.
- Adhere the goats to the card front.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ for the inner layer. Stamp some tin cans along the bottom edge.
- If desired choose a greeting from the Way To Goat stamp set and stamp on the lower portion of the center goat and another on the top portion of the inside layer. I’ve left the greetings off of this card, until I decide to send it.
Be sure to add a Paper Pumpkin Subscription to your order! I have a feeling that we are all going to need to share some beary comforting words with friends and family this season.
Check out the Curvy Celebrations options. The Quite Curvy stamp set will be offered in the January to June Mini Catalog but the Curvy Christmas will only be available thru January 4.
Are you interested in becoming part of the Stampin’ Up! family? I’d love to have you join my team. Contact me and we can get to know each other. There are lots of different reasons to join. I wanted to get the discount and make new friends. Some people want to start a business. What would you like to get out of joining?