This fun Ice Cream Designer Paper takes center stage on this Yummilicious Flappy Fun Fold card! It’s fun and sure to bring a smile and even better, it’s really quick and easy to create.
If you are a visual learner, you might enjoy watching my Simple Flappy Fun Fold Video Tutorial.
- Start with a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Bermuda Bay
- Cut a piece of Basic White 8″ x 5 1/4″ and score at 4″ then adhere to the Bermuda Bay piece.
- Cut a piece of the Ice Cream paper 4″ x 5 1/4″ and glue to the front of the Basic White paper.
- Cut the Bermuda Bay flapper piece 3 1/2″ x2 1/4″ scored at 2 3/4″ and adhere to the back of the large Bermuda Bay piece.
- Cut a 2″ x 1 1/2″ piece of Basic White and stamp the greeting in Bermuda Bay ink.
The Yummilicious greeting is from the retired So Sentimental stamp set but the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set has some sweet greetings as well. The Sweet Ice Cream set is in the new Annual Catalog and so will be available for an entire year, yay! The Ice Cream Corner designer paper, on the other hand, is going to be retiring soon. If you like this paper, order it now! The January to June Mini Catalog sales period ends on June 30 but at this point, the paper will no longer be available once the stock runs out, so don’t wait.
Product List – Because the So Sentimental stamp set is no longer available, I have included the link to the Sweet Ice Cream set. You may also want to consider purchasing the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle which includes a cool punch as well, and it saves you 10%.