I love to read, almost as much as I love to make cards and I’m always losing my bookmarks so I thought that tucking a cute bookmark into one of the pockets on the double pocket card would be a nice gift for a fellow reader.
By using dimensionals to adhere the pansy and leaves on the bookmark, it creates a hook so that the bookmark will stay peeking above the pages.
Of course, a gift card would fit nicely into the top pocket too, lol.
Fresh Freesia 4 ¼” x 5 1/2’” base
Gorgeous Grape 2 pieces ½” x 5”
In-Color DSP 4” x 5 ¼” cut in half diagonally – measure 1” down from top left corner and 1” up from bottom right
Basic White Thick 1 ½” x 4” (Bookmark)
Pansy Petals DSP 1” x 3” (Bookmark)
Pansy Petals DSP Die cut small pansy and 2 leaves
Basic White 3 ¼” x 4 ½” (Note Card)
In-Color DSP ¾” x 3 ¼” (Note Card)
1. Add ½” stripe of Grape to long side of first DSP, trim off edges. Apply Tear & Tape to back along other 3 sides. Adhere to base
2. Score the second DSP piece on 3 sides at ½”. Add Tear & Tape to scored tabs, fold under and snip off the tip. Add Grape strip to top edge and trim ends. Adhere over the first DSP layer
3. For Bookmark round one end of 1 ½” x 4” Basic White piece with circle punch and punch hole for tassel. Add Pansy Petals paper. Add pansy and leaves die cuts with dimensionals
4. Tassel – Wrap twine around 3 fingers, six times, remove from fingers, pinch together. Wrap second piece of twine around end of bundle, tie, add a piece of twine through hole to tie.
5. Adhere DSP strip to top of Note Card and stamp greeting with Highland Heather ink
6. Stamp one large pansy using Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape. Add Gem to center, adhere to corner with dimensionals.
Purchase these Products to create your own Double Pocket Card with Pansy Bookmark