This cute Bent Corner Technique is simple to do and looks cute!
- Start with an 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card base scored at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Place the patterned on the card front, but don’t adhere.
- Mark 2″ up on each edge from the right bottom corner.
- Place the marks on the trimmer cutting edge, with the patterned paper onto of the card base. Push the cutting blade off to the side and score both layers.
- Remove the card base and cut the patterned paper on the score line.
Watch my Bent Corner Technique Video to see the card created.
Tip: Make sure that the pattern paper is face up when scoring!
Finish off with a greeting label. This card uses the Stitched So Sweetly dies and Holly Jolly Christmas.
Black Friday Special at The Roost!
Place an order for over $50 today, November 26 and I will send you a pack of Christmas themed designer paper cut to 6″ x 6″ (for easier mailing). Be sure to use HOSTESS Code YNW4DT4X.
Product List – Please note that if you use the ADD ALL TO CART button, the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set is listed twice. Once by itself and once in a bundle with the matching die set.