The theme for today’s #doswts383 challenge is using a Stamp/Die bundle. The Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is retiring the end of April and the list of products that are not carrying over into the new catalog has just been posted. I decided to choose one of my favorites from the retiring list to showcase for today’s card.
Right now you can snap up the Birthday Chick Dies for 50% off or only $13.50, WOW! that’s worth buying just for the Happy Birthday die! The Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set is 20% off and it only $16.80.
Write a humorous personalized greeting on the tab that pulls out to complete the card.
Dimensional items can be added to the layer that slides (gems ribbon etc…) but be sure to leave the bottom layer flat so that the slider can work freely.
- Base 9″ x 5 1/2″ Scored at 4 1/4″ and 8 1/2″ Add slots at 5″ and 7 3/4″ cut from 3/4″ down to 4 3/4′
- Basic White 2 3/4″ x 4″ (Stamp two images on this piece to show behind slider)
- Basic White 2″ x 4″
- Optional Designer Paper 2″ x 4″
- Basic White slider pull 2 3/4″ x 4″ round corners on long side and add hole pull between the rounded corners
- Two 1/2″ x 4″ strips to create sliding mechanism
Be sure to watch my Hey Birthday Chick Slider Card Tutorial Video to see how to put this card together.
Be sure to click on the blue frog below to see the other entries in the #doswts383 challenge!
Product List – Sale prices do not show correctly on this list