Today’s card features the Wonderful World SALE-a-bration stamp set. If you aren’t familiar with SALE-a-bration, the SAB (SALE-a-bration) items are ones that are FREE with a purchase of either $50 or $100. The Wonderful World stamp set comes with a pack of coordinating designer paper and is a $100 level reward. It features flowers from around the world in red rubber stamps and on the designer paper. The stamped images are beautiful!
Irises are one of my favorite flowers and I have several different varieties and colors out in my gardens. One of my favorites is a deep purple, both because I love the color and because they grow like a weed! No need to baby those plants. I chose to use Gorgeous Grape for this flower with a bit of Daffodil Delight added to the center and with Pear Pizzazz leaves. Wonder how I got these colors on one image? Watch my Stamping With Markers Video.
I did several versions of this card with different backgrounds. The Fancy Frames Die cut is done with the Design A Daydream Hostess Reward paper from the Annual Catalog. I just couldn’t cut up my new Wonderful World DSP just yet, lol, call me crazy!
- Basic White Thick Base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz 4″ x 5 1/4″ Embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Wonderful World DSP 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ Die cut with the Fancy Frames Dies
- Basic White 2 1/2″ x 4″ for the flower – Die cut with the Fancy Frames Dies after coloring
- Gorgeous Grape 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
Earn the Wonder World Bundle with purchase of the Many Marvelous Markers set!