The fun Penguin Builder Punch isn’t just for penguins! Make a unique turkey with the Penguin Builder Punch. I was inspired by a lion card that my team lead Dawn Olchefski created last year.
This turkey is created by trimming and snipping various pieces punched from the Penguin Punch. Want to make your own gobbler? Watch my Turkey Punch Art Video Tutorial for step-by-step instructions. For more ideas on using the Penguin Builder Punch watch Dawn’s video here.
- Early Espresso base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie 5″ x 3 3/4″ embossed with Leaf Fall Embossing Folder
- Early Espresso 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ then die cut with Stylish Shapes Die
- Cottage Gingham 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ then die cut with Stylish Shapes Die
- Early Espresso 2 3/4″ x 5/8″ tag die cut with Stylish Shapes Dies
- Crumb Cake 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ tag die cut with Stylish Shapes Dies
- Early Espresso penguin body with arms
- Soft Suede penguin front body
- Pumpkin Pie feet punch outs 7
- Shaded Spruce feet punch outs 3
- Blackberry Bliss feet punch outs 4
- Cherry Cobbler feet punch outs 1 (for waddle)
- Crushed Curry feet punch outs 1 (for beak)
- Basic Black large body punch out for hat
- Pumpkin Pie strip for hat band
- Very Vanilla 5″ x 3 3/4″ liner for inside
- Cottage Gingham DSP 1/2″ x 5″ for inside
The inside of the card is decked out in Fall colors too, with a stamped off (ink up the stamp and stamp onto a scrap first, then without reining stamp onto your paper for a lighter image) Pumpkin Pie leaf from the Soft Seedlings stamp set (front hello greeting is from this set) and a Happy Thanksgiving greeting from the Gift of Fall August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I love my Paper Pumpkin stamp library!
His beady little bird eyes are created with a black Stampin’ Write Marker. His front body part is popped up with dimensionals. I feel like I’ve forgotten to tell you something important, so if you have any questions, send me an email.