Okay, I love color, all colors but to be honest, I tend to avoid pink. I decided to create a Christmas card with a Polished Pink base and make it fun and festive. I don’t think I would reproduce this one by the dozens but I’ll share it with you in case something on it sparks some ideas.
The black triangle of Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper is the leftover piece from die cutting the Split Card Textures Die, flipped to the opposite side. The Glittered Washi Tape strips cover the joints and add some sparkle. The greeting is fussy cut to add another fun shape to the card.
- Polished Pink base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Lovely Layers Vellum full sheet
- Celebrate Everything 3″ x 5 1/4″
- Celebrate Everything 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ for envelope flap
- Celebrate Everything 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ for inside strip
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″ inside liner
- Basic White scraps for candy cane and greeting
- Evening Evergreen scraps for leaves
The inside is decorated too, with some leaf stamping and a strip of the Celebrate Everything DSP. The flap of the envelope has been covered with the Celebrate Everything DSP as well. To cover the flap, simply add glue to the flap and lay the DSP onto the flap. Flip over and trim off the excess.