I’ve added a few fun products to this corner pop up card. Did you notice the gorgeous Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper? There are several different designs of the Perennial Essence DSP that would work beautifully for this card design. I’ve also, finally decided to use the Pressed Petals Washi Tape that I have been hoarding. It was a little hard to peel off the roll but other than that it was easy to make a pretty flower. The Perennial Essence Floral Centers work great to hold the flower all together. I had a couple of pieces of the Grapefruit Grove Foil Paper left over from Sale-a-bration last year and used that to make the frame. I had the center circles left over from the frames and had to find a spot to use them, so I put them behind the stamped vase. If you don’t have any of the Grapefruit Foil, the Champagne would be a good replacement.
1. Start will an 8 1/2″ square piece of blackberry bliss paper. Score at 4 1/4″ on both sides. Score from the center to one corner on just 1 square Move over 1/2″ and score a parallel line. Now cut away the smaller triangle. Also, slice a small bit of the tape tab off. (The red lines shown on the drawing.) (Remove the yellow area.)
2. Cut 3 pieces of Petal Pink 4″ Square and cut 1 piece 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″.
3. Cut 3 pieces of Perennial Essence DSP 3 3/4″ square.
4. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White 3 3/4″ square and cut 1 piece 2 1/4″ x 3″.
5. Slide the 2″ circle punch all the way down and center on the card front. Now center the pink square on the front and use a pencil to mark the circle, then punch out. Repeat with DSP. If you have strong hands, adhere the two layers together and then punch. Do the same thing for the inside layers.
6. Stamp the greetings on a piece of Petal Pink and punch out. Stamp the flowers onto the 2 whisper white pieces. Adhere all of the layers except the bottom or base layer.
7. Burnish all of the score lines. Fold piece 4, onto piece 2. Add tear n tape to the tape tab on the outside face. Fold piece 3 up onto piece 1 and then close the card. Rub to adhere the tape from piece 4 onto piece 3.
8. With the card closed, place the washi tape flower petals and add the floral center.
9. Cut out 2 frames using the Layering Circle Dies. Use the scalloped 2 1/4″ die and set the 1 7/8″ plain circle inside of it. Cut 2 frames from foil paper. Adhere one on each side using Tombo Liquid Glue.