For a unique shaker card, try cutting 3 windows instead of 1. This card does combine several stamp sets and dies. The bare trees are from the Snow Front stamp set. The windows are cut with a 1″ wide die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. The leaves and birds are from the Curvy Dies and the pretty foiled leaf paper is from the Gilded Autumn Speciality DSP. I’ve used a mixture of brown, orange and yellow Stampin’ Blends to color the leaves and birds.
For detailed directions watch my video tutorial Triple Shaker Card
1. Start with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Very Vanilla Thick card base scored at 4 1/4. Stamp 3 of the bare trees from the Snow Front stamp set on the front, centered at about 1 1/2″, 2 3/4″ and 4 1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of the Gilded Autumn DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″. To place the 1″ Stitched Rectangle dies make 3 small pencil marks all 3/8″ from the top, one at 1 5/8″, one at 3 1/8: and the last at 4 3/4″. Use these marks to line up the top right corner of the dies.
3. Adhere a 4 3/4″ x 3″ piece of Window Sheet to the back of the DSP .
4. Outline the back of the DSP windows with the Foam Strips. Make sure that they are adhered completely. Remove the backing.
5. Place a pile of sequins on top of each tree.
6. Carefully place the DSP with the Foam Strips over the sequins and adhere in place.
7. Stamp the curvy leaves and 3 birds. Color with the Stampin’ Blends and then die cut with the Curvy Dies. Adhere to the front at the bottom of the windows.