This fun card is made entirely with images created with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks which can be found on page 65 of the January to June Mini Catalog. They come in a set of 6 masks each with different designs.
The center image is made by combining 2 different layers. One is done with Bumblebee The other with Misty Moonlight. If you have trouble holding the mask while coloring, use a bit of removable tape to hold it in place. I found that I liked using Sponge Daubers to color in the images. They seemed to give me more control over the ink.
- Basic White Thick Base 11″ x 4 1/4″ Scored at 2 1/8″, 4 1/4″ and 9 3/4″
- Misty Moonlight 1cut 2″ x 4″ and 2 cut 1″ x 4″
- Misty Moonlight 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Basic White inked with overall floral mask, do one large piece and cut 1 piece 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and 2 pieces 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic White for the center flower 4″ x 2 3/4″
There are still a few days left to take advantage of the Last Chance Sale and Clearance Rack items! The new Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration start on January 4!