With SALE-a-bration ending on February 28, I thought that I would share a couple more swap cards featuring some of the SALE-a-bration papers.
This pretty slim line card created by Terry Rajala uses the Sunshine & Rainbows SALE-a-bration Designer Series Paper and the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set from the January to June Mini Catalog. The white die cut label is from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the a couple of little Brushed Brass Butterflies embellishments add a finishing touch.
- Card Base 6″ x 6 1/2″ Scored at 3″
- Designer Paper Layer 1 – 2 3/8″ x 5 1/2″
- Designer Paper Layer 2 – 3/4″ x 6″
- Die Cut 3 1/8″ x 2″
Nicole’s card starts with a Brave Viking which is colored with Stampin’ Blend Markers. This card also features a Stitched So Sweetly die cut. There is a Metallic Pearl dot on the vikings shield and some Matte Black Dots scattered in the background. The swirly, Simply Marbleous Designer Paper makes the perfect background.
- Gorgeous Grape Card Base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored at 4 1/4″
- Bumblebee 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Simply Marbleous DSP 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White Die Cut 2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″