Today I wanted to play with the retiring Gumball Greetings stamp set and make a pocket card. I envisioned a $20 bill in the Gumball Machine with the gumboils and I ended up with something pretty close to what I envisioned!
Watch the Gumball Greetings Pocket Card Tutorial to see this card created.
Gather these supplies
- Basic White thick base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored at 4 1/4″ Die cut a globe from the Gumball Machine Dies
- Real Red 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ to stamp and die cut gumball machine
- Window Sheet 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Designer Paper 3″ x 3″ (Butterfly Kisses DSP used here) Scored at 1/4″ on three sides
- Frosted Beads or other elements for shaker
- Gumball Shaker Dome
- Several ink pad colors
Adhere the pocket to the back of the globe, over the window sheet. The designer paper will show through when the gift is removed. I love the way that the $20 bill shows through the globe behind the beads! Futz with folding it a bit to get the best part to show.
Here’s a photo showing the pocket on the inside.
Product List – The stamp set has sold out but the other items are still available. I think that the die set would work well all on it’s own. These items are all on sale until gone or June 30.